Printing and Packaging Time:
Avsoft ships all retail orders to customers within 3 business days of receiving the order.
If an order comes in after Noon (1200) MST, it will put into the grid on the next business day.
Orders are only printed Monday through Friday, and may be on hold during some holiday periods.
Note: Large orders, such as those for corporate customers, may take longer to print and package, depending on volume of the order and the production schedule.
Shipping and Transit Time:
All orders are shipped Monday through Friday from Denver, CO, USA.
Retail US Customers:
Orders are shipped UPS Ground only and have an average shipping transit time of 2 to 5 business days.
Note: Shipping times will be longer than average if UPS experiences delays due weather, holidays, etc.
Retail Canada Customers:
Orders are shipped USPS Priority only and have an average shipping transit time of 6 to 10 business days.
Note 1: Shipping times will be longer than average if USPS experiences delays due weather, holidays, etc.
Note 2: Avsoft ships this way in order to save the customer the added expense of having to pay an extra customs fee to retrieve the package.
Retail International Customers:
There are several shipping options:
Note 1: Shipping times will be longer than average if the carrier experiences delays due weather, holidays, etc.
Note 2: Avsoft cannot track USPS Priority International packages once they reach their destination country; customers who select this shipping option must consult their local post office if package tracking is required.
Note 3: Customers who choose USPS Priority International must sign a waiver of liability (customer assumes all risk including loss of order while in transit).
In addition to the three options listed above for Retail International Customers, Corporate Customers also have the option of using their own DHL, FedEx, or UPS shipping account numbers.
1) If customer wants to return a product, they must send an email to email@example.com requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 30 days of the date of the purchase.
2) The customer must ship the products they wish to return with a copy of the original sales receipt back to Avsoft.
3) Avsoft only issues a refund when returned items are received in their original, undamaged condition.
Note 1: The original shipping cost that were charged will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note 2: Custom products and laminated products are not refundable.
1) If a customer does not receive a package, they should first contact UPS or USPS and provide the package tracking number so that the carrier can investigate.
Note 1: If a customer does not have a package tracking number, they should email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the sales receipt number for the missing package in the email.
Note 2: UPS investigation process can take up to 8 days
2) If the carrier cannot locate the package, the customer should email email@example.com.
3) If Avsoft confirms that the package was indeed lost, Avsoft will:
A. Reship the order (please note- Avsoft understands the customer may need the item for training but Avsoft must allow UPS or USPS to make a reasonable attempt to find the lost package first).
B. Issue a refund for the order (please note- Avsoft does not refund the original shipping cost)
Retail International Customers:
Avsoft does not refund or reship lost USPS Priority International packages, this applies to both lost and damaged packages.
All customers who select USPS Priority International have to sign a waiver form that states this information.
Damaged UPS Packages:
1) The customer must email photos of the damaged box or tube, and photos of the damaged product/s to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date of sale.
2) If Avsoft deems the claim to be legitimate, Avsoft will either:
A. Reship the damaged item(s)
B. Issue a refund for the damaged item(s)
Customer Provides Incorrect Shipping Address on Order:
The customer must notify UPS or USPS to see if the carrier can track the package and correct the address.
If the carrier cannot track the package and correct the address, the customer must place another order with Avsoft.
Avsoft does not reship or refund orders in which the package is lost due to an incorrect shipping address provided by the customer.
If a package is returned to Avsoft, Avsoft will notify the customer.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.